New math Challenge #6 @ Crafty Milka

Ta da.... Maths is such a captivating subject to work with and if added in crafty stuffs, its like an icing over the cake.

And I am hooked onto looking upto this challenge every month, hosted by Crafty Milka: I love Math Challenge#6.



Now, the theme is HEXAGON :). One of my favorite shapes....May be because I feel, one can do a lot of variations with this shape.

CAS card was never my area of work and I am so thankful to Neha mam and Milka mam, for making me come across this type of style to make cards. And to the top of it, when my card got a mention last time in Top 4 (which is my first ever win in any craft challenge blog), it has elated my spirits to much higher level.

And here is my entry for the challenge:


Few more shots are as follows:









Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Disha, your card is GORGEOUS!!! Love the simplicity of it. :o) Thank you for your kind words and for joining us at another I Love Math Challenge!! :o) Big hugs!! xx

    P.S. Math challenge is challenge that goes live quarterly. Next one starts on October 7th. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation :) Yes now i will remember that it is a quarterly challenge :)

      Delete
  2. Your card is so Elegant Disha !! After seeing this card no will say CAS style is not your style ! You have nailed it :) Congrats on your win & and making it to top4 again !! All the best for hattrick ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Your words mean a lot to me. Thanks for such appreciation :)

      Delete